BEHAVIORAL BUSINESS TECH FOR TEAMS TO CONNECT BEYOND THE SCREEN
Since 2001 leaders have leveraged DNA talent insights to drive accelerated performance. Dema Agency decided to jump on board and it’s been a life-changing journey.
Explore 8 areas where behavioral insights would be very useful within your organization or practice.
1. Leader and Employee Selection– Firms around the world leverage Business DNA insights to measure behavioral insights and help leaders create deep connections with all employees and build behaviorally diverse teams to ensure that there is a balance of behavioral styles necessary to perform job functions.
2. Team Communication– How do you prefer to connect with clients? On the phone? Email? Web meeting? In-person meetings? Just as you have a preference, so do your clients. The insights predict the best method for advisor client communications. For instance, a short phone call, a lengthy in-person meeting, or a quick email with bullet points.
3. Team Compatibility– Teams with the highest potential for becoming top-performing teams are those that have strengths in all behavioral areas. Where one player is keen on creativity, another is strong on operationalizing new ideas to make them scalable and repeatable. Where one is good with detailed planning, another should be good at the following instinct when the plan gets stuck. With the DNA Behavior team report, you can quickly see and share where your team strengths are and where you may have behavioral gaps that could be important to fill.
4. Employee Performance Keys– Knowing your strengths, you can increase your performance potential. Do you tend to be focused more on Results or Relationships? Our reports help you understand your approach to getting things done, making decisions, working with others, and planning work. With these insights, you can align your talents with work that needs to be done on your team and in your organization.
5. Work Rewards– Business DNA measures 200+ behavioral insights that represent virtually every human habit; learn what makes your team wake up each day, get excited to work each day, and the work rewards to make this a repeatable pattern.
6. Role Alignment– Business DNA provides powerful behavioral insights to identify and predict the strengths, struggles, and work habits for all members of your team. Role alignment, aligning the people in your organization to the available roles is the ultimate way to build a strong culture.
7. Approach to Decision-Making– An individuals’ risk-taking propensity, biases with money, need for control, and speed at which to operate will have profound impacts on their approach to business decision making. There are behavioral biases for these, and these can all be measured, at scale, for an organization.
8. Adaptability– Whether its adapting to new technology, new organizational structure or processes, employees today all require a level of adaptability, but which employees in your organization are the most adaptable? How resilient is your organization to change? There are behavioral insights for that!
3 REASONS TO IMPLEMENT BUSINESS DNA
POWERFUL: A cutting edge and holistic set of financial behavior insights addressing risk, spending and goal drive behaviors, as well as 200+ insights covering virtually every human habit: the way a person communicates, invests, works, and lives.
RELIABLE: A reliable method of delivering practical and actionable insights for every advisor, employee, and client. So reliable, participants never have to re-take a Financial DNA discovery.
CUSTOMIZABLE: Build your own app with our API or white-label existing DNA solutions for advisors and firms.
If you can‘t measure it, you can’t manage it.
Intensified behaviors caused by unmanaged human differences, money attitudes, pressure, and emotions derail performance. Intuition doesn’t measure behavior, particularly in a virtual world, our behavioral tech solutions do.
© 2020 DEMA AGENCY CONSULTANTS LLC | SUPERMECOACHING